Terms & Conditions
Acceptable use :
- You must not use Tradient.com in any way that can cause damage to Tradient.com or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any illegal, fraudulent, or harmful activity.
- You must not use this website to send any sort of commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the permission of Tradient.com.
- You must not use this website to publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keylogger, rootkit, or other malicious software.
- Users must be 18 years old and above or 13 years to 18 years old with parental permission. A user between the ages of 13 to 18 certifies that a parent has given permission before signing up.
- Users must provide valid and truthful information during all stages.
- Users must not create more than one account per person, as having multiple accounts may result in all accounts being suspended and all points forfeited
- Users must not use a proxy or attempt to mask or reroute their internet connection. That will result in your all accounts being suspended.
- Account balance may not be transferred, exchanged, sold, or otherwise change ownership under any circumstances, except by Tradient.com
- We reserve the right to close your account, and forfeit any points, if you have violated our terms of service agreement.
- We reserve the right to close your account due to inactivity of 9 or more months. An inactive account is defined as an account that has not earned any gems for 9 or more months.
You hereby indemnify Tradient.com and undertake to keep Tradient.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and/or expenses (including without limitation legal expenses) and any amounts paid by Tradient.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Tradient.com’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Tradient.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breachedany provision of these terms and conditions.
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages.
Breaches of these terms and conditions:
- Tradient.com reserves the rights under these terms and conditions to take action if you breach these terms and conditions in any way.
- Tradient.com may take such action as seems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, suspending your earnings made trough Tradient.com,prohibiting you from accessing the website, or bringing court proceedings against you.